[ale] ALE-NW?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Thu Mar 12 07:33:06 EDT 2015

On 03/11/2015 04:37 PM, Stephen R. Blevins wrote:
> ALE-NW this week?

I saw an email to Chuck that SPSU doesn't have a room for us. They are having
challenges due to the merger with KSU. It appears that only formal student
organization will be allowed now.

A few of us meet every Sunday at the GA-400 Linux meetup. Everyone is welcome.
http://www.meetup.com/GA-400-Linux-Group/ - bring a topic. The 1st people to
arrive set the discussion direction for that week.
  ICBM Location: 33.9014162,-84.4494706
  Harry's Pizza - on Powers Ferry near I-285.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.