[ale] Republicans’ “Internet Freedom Act” would wipe out net neutrality | Ars Technica

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Mar 8 08:23:08 EDT 2015

Actually, I was - a few years before that.
Plus I'm staring at a huge $200.15 bill now - don't do bill-leveling. For most
of the years, paying spec prices worked better.  Normally, my nat-gas bill is
$32/month for a 4 bdr house. I've got some caulking to do.

But that isn't the broadband issue. I can't think of any major broadband company
who isn't hated by 95% of their customers. Can you?

Why are they still allowed to operate? Because we don't have any real choice,
otherwise they'd be out of business.

There has to be a solution.  Any better ideas?