[ale] Linux-like gui text editor for MacOS?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Mar 6 14:17:05 EST 2015

Thanks for all the replies!  It looks like I can make MacVim do what I need.  I didn’t even know that existed.  I’m not really needing anything fancy.  Essentially, the functionality of gedit or of notepad in (blech) Windows with tabs.  The added bonus of already being “fluent” in vi/vim makes MacVim an attractive option, too.

Thanks!
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield