[ale] Android backup

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Mar 4 10:51:18 EST 2015

If you have customer recovery, like TWRP or CWM, then do a nandroid backup.
Also, purchase Titanium pro backup and do a full backup with that.
Once you have the new phone, you can do a restore with Titanium using the Titanium backup and/or the nandroid backup.
This assumes you, at the very least, root your phone and, preferably, add a custom recovery.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Paul Cartwright <pbcartwright at gmail.com> 3/4/2015 6:45 AM >>>
ok, just say I have this OLD Galaxy S3, and I might be getting a nice
new HTC One (M9) soon... probably start over with apps, reload email
accounts, probably NOT Facebook ( keep it on the tablet).. I have my
contacts backed up to the SD card.. what else should I backup & how??
I actually copied ALL the files from the phone to a folder on my
computer, all 4 GB.. not sure what I can do with those. suggestions??

--
Paul Cartwright