[ale] dush

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Mar 3 18:23:10 EST 2015

Nice - I hadn't realized they'd added -h to sort in later coreutils versions.

Unfortunately it isn't in the RHEL5/CentOS5 version of sort from coreutils 5.97 (it is in RHEL6 coreutils 8.4 though) so this wouldn't work there.  You'd have to do "du -sk | sort -n" which is the way I learned it in UNIX years ago.