[ale] Linux Bind9 and Windows .local dns?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 3 09:52:59 EST 2015

Try to set up a wireshark session to see who the windows box is actually
asking.  Is it using mDNS or is it asking the configured DNS Server?
Once you see what's going over the network you might better see where
the issue is and try to fix it.

-derek