[ale] Recommendations for my next distro?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:54:37 EST 2015

Centos 7 desktop is different beast from centos 6. You really do have to
add the epel, elrepo and li.nux.ro desktop repos to get a really good
desktop environment. I have several running on older iMac hardware in my
student lab. The kids whine for windows desktops but I only provide  Linux
because the computational cluster runs Linux.