[ale] Cisco rollover console cable

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Wed Jun 24 15:44:57 EDT 2015

    Anyone happen to have a Cisco rollover console cable available that
they aren't using or don't need? I've found myself looking for the one I
thought I had so I could configure an ASA firewall, but can't seem to
find it and need to be able to get this device configured. I can get out
to meet up if it helps I've just tried all my usual contacts and they
don't have one and ordering one online I might not get it in time as I
need to get this configured by the end of the week.