[ale] Buying advice for Laptop ?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Jun 24 09:31:37 EDT 2015

Stick with Dell or HP.  Toshiba, Samsung, and Sony tend to not make drivers available for later versions of Windows (yuck!) if that is the route you are going.  Also, Dell and HP have good support, and there are more parts available on EBay for them later.
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer