[ale] New mail server for ~2500 people

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Fri Jun 19 14:39:00 EDT 2015

I wouldn't think so.   A major reason for this server is to avoid licensing the 2500 users in Exchange.    Note that we're not replacing Exchange for current users.  I gather these are users that won't have their own workstations so will use kiosks to check and send mail less frequently than your average office worker.