[ale] Weird keyboard behavior

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:13:39 EDT 2015

On 06/19/2015 12:04 PM, Tom Freeman wrote:

> I'm buffaloed on how to continue to diagnose this one. Anybody have a
> clue that they would care to beat me with??
>
> To the whole group, thank you for the use of your bandwidth!
I use Mate, and I have Ubuntu setup . I just booted ubuntu to redo my
messed up mbr.. and now booted into fedora. right now I am in E19, but I
use Mate most of the time..

never had that issue. My issue was my 4-port USB hub that goes to sleep.
I have to unplug it, plug it back in, then my bluetooth keyboard & USB
mouse work. I have ordered a new USB SEVEN port hub..

I did a search & found this, maybe it will help...:
http://linuxblog.darkduck.com/2013/11/how-to-configure-keyboard-layouts-in-xfce-cinnamon-mate.html

--
Paul Cartwright