[ale] Comcast Business service

dev null zero two dev.null.02 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 00:19:32 EDT 2015

I had business class for a couple years, it was expensive but decent. I
would double check the claim about your own equipment with static IPs, I'm
pretty sure you only can't use your own equipment if you DON'T have static
IPs (like me).

if you decide to get their equipment, just ask for a pure modem (they may
call it a gateway) , no wireless or firewall capabilities. double check
when they come to install that it only has one ethernet port and you'll
know it's just a modem. you may have to talk to a couple people before they
know which one to bring. the one I rented had an odd name, I had never
heard of the company, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling, and punctuation.