[ale] Is there anyone in the Atlanta area who repairs Netbooks?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sat Jun 6 11:10:54 EDT 2015

Can it run Linux?  Can it boot from something (cd, thumb drive)? The
lack of an ethernet port is pretty critical.  I'm not really satisfied
with wireless speeds.  It's a waste of time and at my age, I don't have
a lot of time left :).  The missing DELETE key is disturbing, but maybe
you can repurpose another key?

Thanks,
Jim.