[ale] sar nfsiostat question...

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jul 31 17:31:21 EDT 2015

On 07/31/2015 05:23 PM, Raj Wurttemberg wrote:

> I think Munin might record the data… but I don’t have a Munin server setup…
> and it requires an agent, which I would have to get authorization to install
> (sigh).

I can confirm that munin does capture nfs client and nfs server performance
data. Be certain to setup on-demand graphs, not the default (every 10 min)
stuff. That will quickly make your munin graph-generating server notice.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.