[ale] DVD sound broken after patching CentOS 6.6

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:54:40 EDT 2015

Don't forget Stupid Stuff.   I wrestled with sound for a couple days before
discovering that my computer speakers were dead.  Check all your physical
connectors, then check them again.  Test your speakers on another system if
possible. Make sure you can't hear sound over a pair of headphones either
before deciding it's Software.

-- CHS