[ale] Needed: PCI Riser

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jul 17 14:08:17 EDT 2015

Needed: PCI Riser

I'm trying to build a new router for home, but found the NIC I planned to
install won't fit without a 90deg PCI riser.  Not PCIe or PCIx - straight,
old-school, PCI.  Found a flexible cable-based version online, but it is about
20cm in length - doubt all that cable will fit in the miniITX case. Need about
5-cm only.

Local suppliers for this?  Should be an $8 part.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.