[ale] domain name registrars

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Jul 16 10:58:59 EDT 2015

With Network Solutions DNS is offered as part of the registration.   I thought that was actually true for most registrars.
We have 3 choices at NetSol:
1)  Point a domain to other DNS servers (we point most to our own but for some externally hosted sites we point to the hoster's DNS servers (which is not NetSol itself).
2) Use their DNS setup.   They have a fairly good interface for this but one has to logout and log back in to see the changes show up there for some reason.
3) Point a "Corporate Profile" you setup on their site.