[ale] domain name registrars

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:49:05 EDT 2015

On 07/16/2015 07:38 AM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> I use godaddy because they were the only cheap people when I started.  I up
> 10yrs at a time, so the hassle of dealing with them for 10 min, once every
> decade hasn't been enough to get me to migrate domains.
oh, I actually have Network Solutions as my registrar.... Asmallorange
is my hosting company for email.. I got my domain way back when, long
before Godaddy & the rest... back then I got my yahoo email for lists,
and used my domain email for personal stuff.. rarely use yahoo anymore..

--
Paul Cartwright