[ale] domain name registrars

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Jul 16 06:42:51 EDT 2015

On Wednesday 15 July 2015, Alex Carver wrote:
> What's the latest recommendation for domain name registrars?  Namecheap
> or someone else?

Have four at Namecheap and one through A Small Orange. (Very first and did
not know back then to not regester with the same company as your hosting) No
complaints with either.

Say, looks like we are soon going to be flooded with new folks from the
merger with GA400. Would a thread on what domains every one owns and why be
a good topic? Or would that be better on the chat list? We need to be sure
and tell them tech-chat at linuxmoose.com exists when they show up.

William