[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Jul 15 09:12:37 EDT 2015

On 07/15/2015 08:57 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> That said, I'll be adding the co-organizers to the ale.org site as writers so
> you can post meetings and related information on the primary, i.e., _real_
> ALE site.

Jim,

I tried to change the top part of the ale.org site to point to the meetup group
for a calendar.  It is showing up on the "About" page, but not on the front
page. Couldn't find where that text come from. Can you fix, please?

We need to be clear that both web-links are related.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.