[ale] Best Self-Hosted Cloud Solutions

Jim Kinney jkinney at jimkinney.us
Fri Jul 10 12:56:20 EDT 2015

Encrypted USB 3 256GB SSD external drive. If I don't have it with me, I
don't need it. Sync at home and work for backup needs to two different
archive systems.
Comcast business lets me run what ever I want so I've thought about
setting up a thin client solution with hosting in my basement. I also
have a VPS with 100GB of space that could act as a mirror if I got
around to setting it up.