[ale] Aaron's Amiga Revival Party -- Sunday, July 12, 3pm - 10pm

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:07:31 EDT 2015

Hello to all the Amiga Appreciators at ALE!

This is an invitation to come out for an Amiga Revival
party that I'm hosting at my home this coming Sunday,
7/12, from 3pm to 10pm.

My motivation for the party arises from the Amiga 30th
Anniversary Celebration that will be taking place at the
Computer History Museum in Mountain View CA on
July 25th and 26th: <http://amiga30.com/>

I'll not only be attending the event, but have stepped up to
assist the organizers in as many aspects of the project as
I can manage. I'll also be a vendor at the show, taking this
opportunity to redistribute much of the wealth of Amiga
systems and peripherals that have come into my stewardship
over the years. Since many of these bits and pieces came to
me through involvement with the Amiga Atlanta users group,
the working title is "The Amiga Atlanta Artifacts Amporium"
:-)

I'm currently in the process of unearthing the treasures,
cataloging an inventory and triaging as much of the collection
as I can. Then, next week, I'll be packing everything on a one
way U-haul rental truck and driving it all out to San Jose /
Mountain View for the show

While I've got my home covered with Amiga tech treasures,
I'm hoping y'all would enjoy dropping by to reminisce and tinker
with this plethora of memorable tech toys before they head
out to new homes. Amiga related consignment offerings are
welcome as well, with the understanding that whatever I
can't sell or give away or leave in Dale Luck's substantial
storage space will be going to recycling (Dale is on of the
original Amiga designers and developers, largely responsible
for the graphics hardware).

Dinner and drinks will be Pot Luck, though I'll be providing
some light snacks, soft drinks and adult beverages.

RSVP Greatly Appreciated, and please feel free to share
this invitation with any Amiga aficionados, computer history
buffs and Amiga Atlanta friends in your contacts list that
might have an interest!

in peace,
the master of AAliteration,
"AArexx AAron" Ruscetta :-)