[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:10:44 EDT 2015

Jim, you are correct, we did meet at the HAM event. I'll be reaching out to
the school super to see if there is a possibility of making some space
available for a hacker/maker space. They had the perfect place (the
industrial arts building in the old FCHS, but just converted it to the
beehive about 8 months ago). As to a Linux meeting space, I'm also going to
approach GMC, which opens in a brand new building on Aug 3, about allowing
us to meet in one of their classrooms. Allowing the dust to settle and them
to get up to speed, I should think that a launch date in Sept. should be
feasable. Fourth Th. 6:0pm or later would work best for me since I have
FCDA meeting at 4:00 and it rarely goes past 5:30 and I'm therefore in the
area.