[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Jul 5 06:45:33 EDT 2015

Greg, I believe I met you at our amateur radio field site last year in
Senoia.  As you know we are working on getting a charter school started
in the old Brooks Elementary School building and the lady heading up
that project is very interested in getting a maker space established.
I don't know if a joint effort is feasible but there is one
possibility.  I should think with the studio now in town we will have
more technical people available to support a maker space. I'm 100%
behind you on this.

Jim.