[ale] All you Comcast fanboys...

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jan 30 12:01:07 EST 2015

This group surprises me.

It shouldn't be hard to build an Internet where we little peoples peer with each other. Maybe not able to preserve 1 GBPS everywhere, but I know this: I will find a way out of the Comcast network. GF won't hit my area. That's OK, though.

We can build the User Controlled Network.

After all it is the only answer to the question and problem of network neutrality: prohibit The Man from controlling the network!

Sent from my iPhone