[ale] help, windows 7 boot error

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:30:16 EST 2015

Windows CDs are free download from M$ site. ( Actually is a different site
that provides the hosting ) . You just need to download matching CD to your
serial number. (Pro Home x86 64 and so on) and create USB stick.

Not that I encourage installing Windows :)

But I'm dealing with it because my boys play their games.