[ale] dhcpd to multiple vlans from one server

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jan 23 12:29:06 EST 2015

If you will have variable requirements, make the DHCP server managed by a tool to generate its configuration. DRY is just as important in business processes as it is in software design and development.

A little GTK tool which generates the net-up script and the DHCP server config using a template would take perhaps a work-day, and be well worth the investment.

Sent from my iPad