[ale] dhcpd to multiple vlans from one server

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:04:47 EST 2015

  Yeah, don't have hardware like that.  I inherited this network and did
not get any sty in the architecture.  If I get up to Chicago I'll be
dropping into someone's cube with a bat.  They Mae no plans for dns our
dhcp.  I'm working on scrounged hardware.

  Right now I'm using the hp 5920 switch they put in to provide dhcp with
vlan pools but I see that becoming unmaintainable pretty quickly due to
static assignments.

Robert