[ale] RH Satellite 6 moron's intro?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:00:58 EST 2015

>From http://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/linux-platforms/satellite :

"Red Hat Satellite 6 is now available"

And the press release --
http://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/red-hat-satellite-6-delivers-unified-cloud-systems-management-across-datacenter-and-cloud-environments
-- goes on to say:

"RALEIGH, N.C. — September 10, 2014 —
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source
solutions, today announced the general availability of Red Hat Satellite 6,
a comprehensive solution providing complete lifecycle management of Red Hat
systems with provisioning software distribution, patch and configuration
management, together with subscription management across physical, virtual
and cloud environments."

So it's not like I'm trying to get this damn thing running on day one. It's
been out a few months and has had a few 6.0.x releases.