[ale] Still using plain FTP? Why?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jan 20 03:52:26 EST 2015

I do so only when forced to. I will resist for three days and argue that OpenSSH needs to be installed. I even offer to install it for them.

To date I have had a 50% success rate. On one project, it worked. On the other, I was called "unprofessional" for "alleging" lack of proper security in front of the boss. Needless to say I don't work for that client anymore, and I don't care, either. I need my integrity more than I need money.

Sent from my iPhone