[ale] OT: Arduino

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jan 14 17:37:01 EST 2015

I but these on eBay from China avg $3/ea

I probably have 10+. At $3/ea I don't use the Unu anymore unless I'm prototyping and idea. I do have the benefit of
expertise in AVR and tools to flash, etc so I can go straight to MCU, rock, cap, and power supply. After I found these I've
not done that in a while. I can't get the MCUs as cheap as I can get this board!