[ale] PATA to SATA adapters?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:02:04 EST 2015

Ok, the followup to all this

I got a $10 SATA/IDE to USB adapter cable from Microcenter (open box -
regularly $14), and was able to image the drive from my F15 desktopm but
the Fedroa laptop I had would not recognize the USB drive at boot, so I
ended up resurrecting a XP box to hook it up to and finish setting up the
drive.  It was successful.

Thanks for all the pointers and advice.

Pete Hardie
--------