[ale] Jitsy

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:05:45 EST 2015

Cool. I'm working on the install process now up to a virt server I have
with faster network connections than my home. Looks like the Jitsi
Meeting tool only works with Chrome, Chromium and Opera due some W3C
bits not in Mozilla Firefox. I can suffer through using chrome for
this.

Maybe do a test this weekend. I need to find my crappy web cam. The
monster webcam on my laptop is unsupported since apple decided to NOT
use an internal USB connection and put this thing on a PCI connection
instead.