[ale] Linux admin position salary survey

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:32:18 EST 2015

Once I get it finished, my extremely long lived email signature will be
changing to point to -- http://jsumners.github.io . I think you'll find I
have all of that covered.

But this is taking the thread in a direction I didn't want to go. I'm
hoping not to have to leave my current position, for which I only posted
the main responsibilities, but merely get the compensation up to a livable
level.

I appreciate those that have responded with the information I asked for (on
and off list).