[ale] ALE-* dying?

Shawn taaj.shawn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:15:21 EST 2015

IMHO offering trainings and studying for certs as a core attribute of the
ale takes away from the ingenuity of learning something by way of tribal
knowledge..  It's that very spirit of conquest that enables individuals to
be a great engineer..  Not a book on how to fsck a disk :)..  If taking a
50 dollar hardware setup and turning it into a full fledged media center
doesn't do it for you, why would a 500 dollar piece of paper..  Certs are
not worth the papyrus they were inscribed on.  This group offers
irrefutable discussions on projects that make kangaroos hop backwards..