[ale] All you Comcast fanboys...

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:00:20 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com>
wrote:

> Morotola DOCSIS 3 cable modems are
> starting around $70 on Amazon?  That's what?  7 MONTHS return on
> investment?!?!

I must reply to state a warning once again: COMCAST WILL TRY TO STEAL YOUR
MODEM. I had to take my Amazon receipt for my modem into the Morrow office
to show them proof that the hardware is mine. They had started charging me
a rental fee for it several months after I had already been with them,
effectively stealing my modem.

Yet, somehow, I still feel that Comcast is the lesser of the two evils.
AT&T can eff right off.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59