[ale] Recommendations for my next distro?

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sat Feb 28 20:14:53 EST 2015

Give Sabayon a spin.  I was real happy with the bleeding edgness of all
the packages.  Downside, you need a ton of configurations to make it get
out of your way like a Ubuntu desktop does (ie, plug in a usb drive,
auto mount it, etc etc).

I am back to Ubuntu/Debian as I don't want to work that hard any more
:)  Not taking anything away from Sabayon, I thought it was a superb
Linux distro with cutting edge software and super easy package management.

Damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699