[ale] Ruby for sysadmins?

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat Feb 28 17:22:47 EST 2015

AFAICT from many horrid experiences with it and apps written in it, it is as good as Perl in my book. Not worth the time, plus too many "concepts" which only serve to get in the way of programming solid code.

Or perhaps it's like Python, just more *%#$ed up. Screw things like eigenclasses, pointers and vtables to the job just friggin fine.

Sent from my iPhone