[ale] New Build - Plex Server Transcoding - NAS

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Feb 28 06:34:59 EST 2015

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/harnessing-handbrake
Handbrake has had QSV support for over a year. Sadly, my nvidia  G96GL [Quadro
FX 580] isn't supported. Only intel. The option isn't shown on the video output
tab for this machine, perhaps no Intel HD GPU, no option?

Don't know if this works on the Linux ghb version ... should be able to test in
a few days after all the parts arrive for the new box and gets built. Tried to
run handbrake on the only other machine here with a haswell CPU/Intel GPU -
remote display isn't working for some reason. ;(