[ale] Stupid question: SSH identity file for remote server

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Feb 28 06:17:12 EST 2015

We help people get their backups setup any Sunday - GA-400 LUG.
A 15 min conversation can really cut the learning curve.

For others wanting to use rdiff-backup, a great primer/intro is here:
http://www.kirya.net/articles/backups-using-rdiff-backup/

I've been using the tool for a long time and need to switch over to the way that
link says.  Makes backups relatively easy, really. Promise. Still able to be cron'd.