[ale] New Build - Plex Server Transcoding - NAS

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:52:34 EST 2015

I bought a 2008 Mac mini only 4 Gigs of memory and running OS 10.6 , I am
been hosting Plex from it with no issues. I have a 3TB and 2TB drive that
are USB two, no issues with buffering. Works great my son who with my ex
watches movie from my server again no issues.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 1:22 PM, DJ-Pfulio <DJPfulio at jdpfu.com> wrote:

> On 02/26/2015 12:57 PM, Boris Borisov wrote:
> > Well the Intel CPU that you mentioned in the email is with built in
> hardware
> > accelerated encoder. So why not use CPU for something else :)
>
> If the software doesn't support that - it is hard to use.  avconv and
> ffmpeg
> don't appear to support this.
>
> If it is easy, sure, I'll use it.
>
> --
> Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers,
> and
> servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

678 636 9678
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.