[ale] [ALE] Linux happy scanner with dual sided sheet feed?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:15:15 EST 2015

On Wed, 2015-02-11 at 08:07 -0600, Todor Fassl wrote:
> PS: A good way to deal with grade lawyers is to take a look at their
> paper and say, "Hmmm... You're right, I did mess up." And then take
> away
> some more points. Every paper probably has *something* you let slide
> the
> first time.

This works wonders at stopping the grade grubbers in their tracks. An
error in a question leads to ALL tests being re-evaluated. A student
error in their answer leads to that student test being regraded.

It will stop after the first quiz.

And be to fair, always include one crappy question that get thrown out
during the initial grading to show that you are paying attention during
the grading process to everything.

--
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.