[ale] [ALE] Linux happy scanner with dual sided sheet feed?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Feb 11 08:28:37 EST 2015

Kinkos/Fedex is still around for the few things you don't want buy equipment on.

Some photocopiers have IP and scan to PDF capabilities.    Here we can do that and it emails the PDF to us.    The only downside is the scan is an image rather than text.   I've not played with OCR software on any of the scans I've done that way simply because all I'm doing is saving soft copies (usually to send on to someone else).