[ale] [ALE] Linux happy scanner with dual sided sheet feed?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue Feb 10 08:31:43 EST 2015

Do any of your department photocopiers have scan to email?  Many new
ones do (assuming IT has plugged them into the network) and they can
typically handle that many sheets of paper.  You could just alphabetize
the tests, run them through the copier to scan to email (as a PDF) and
then store the PDF as an archive for that week's set of tests (without
bursting it into separate files).  If you need to recover a single test
you can extract those pages later otherwise you just leave it as one
large file.