[ale] [OT] TigerDirect Closing

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Dec 30 11:07:57 EST 2015

On Wednesday 30 December 2015, Scott McBrien wrote:
> They were so sketchy and jerks about it, I took a screen grab of the site
> with the incorrect description, I don't know why I did this, I just had a
> gut feeling.

On a web page you can just the entire page including pictures. Never found
out a good way to save remote called pictures in HTML email other than a
screen grab. Was involved in a similar dispute (not with TigerDirect)
recently, in the back and forth via email noticed they had updated the
picture. Did get a replacement with one of the two missing features shown in
the incorrect picture. So a slightly happy ending.

William