[ale] Ouch

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Dec 23 04:55:26 EST 2015

The point was having access to current patches for 2+ yr old hardware. The only
way I know to get that is to build the router OS myself or use a generic x86
hardware router OS that is maintained by others (like pfSense/opensense). There
are certainly a few Linux-based x86 router distros, just cannot recall their
names now.