[ale] Looking for a VERY old Fedora VM

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Dec 22 14:25:48 EST 2015

During a brief check I saw an old post where someone had gone through the trouble of setting up FC1 through F11 info.  (He later abandoned it because many of the links he’d posted no longer worked.)

The reason I mention it was there was a comment in it that said FC2 required you to define repositories in yum.conf itself whereas all later version used the repos.d/* setup.   Are you using yum.conf to define the repositories directly?