[ale] Looking for a VERY old Fedora VM

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:10:49 EST 2015

You'll have to set the repos manually to the ancient archives. Might not
work if the repo file removed.

The new box has all of the ancient, broken ciphers disabled or removed. You
may need to use a much newer version or really compromise the security of
the new box with weakened ciphers or an older sshd. Grab the src.rpm and
rpmbuild -bb