[ale] Fwd: Donald Trump thinks he can call Bill Gates to "close up" the internet

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Dec 10 15:21:39 EST 2015

I was working on a new F30 or F40 RS/6000 running AIX. I had a book and dropped from 2" onto the server. I was just laying the book on top, but dropped it. Paperback, maybe 1" thick.

Got 888 on LED display. I was able to repeat this. IBM tech came by, repeated it, and had no clue. Said "don't do that again."