[ale] Beginning Android Coding

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:20:00 EST 2015

Also, be aware of this sort of conversation that is going on right now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/androiddev/comments/2hlw20/am_i_retarded_or_android_development_is_a_mess/

I'm solidly in the vim camp over an IDE.  My sole contribution to the
Puppet Forge as of today is the creation of a module to facilitate Puppet
coding via Vim with a lot of great plugins and syntax work.  It's not a
headliner, but I'm getting good traffic on it.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.